Employers and employees need to identify and develop the skills necessary to get into work, stay in work and contribute effectively in the workplace.
A skills gap shortfall is common throughout organisations at all levels, most commonly in
- Team Working
- Customer Handling
- Problem Solving
- Literacy and Numeracy
Our staff can offer assistance in focussing on solutions for recruitment, development and the training of a company’s workforce.
How ITEC can help you
Our staff will offer relevant guidance and support, working with you:
- In matters relating to recruitment and retention.
- Agree individual training plans.
- In matters relating to Health and Safety.
- Manage training and evaluation.
- Ensure national quality standards are met to deliver integrated, coherent training.