NE8 1AR Gateshead
This company is a leading independent UK commercial energy consultancy, specialising in the renewable electricity and gas sector.
- Analytical capability to interpret data trends into business impacts
- Collate, assimilate, analyse and summarise data
- Understand financial and pricing concepts
- Work across a functional team
- Understand IT systems, data tables and structures
- Compiling and understanding energy information
- Preparation of client quotations
- First port of call for all company/telephone enquires
- General administrative duties
- Responsible for ensuring purchase and sales invoices are entered on a daily basis
- Chasing overdue invoices, general credit control duties
- Analysing financial data
- This is an extremely diverse role therefore you need to be able to and deal with new situations in a professional manner ensuring solutions are found.
Training to be provided:
- NVQ in Business Administration
- Functional skills in Maths, English and ICT.
- Basic understanding of accountancy and book-keeping
- Able to priortise work load
- Great communication skills
- IT literate
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft, Excel packages and Social Media Platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to use own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results.
The role will suit someone who enjoys working in a busy environment and within a role that is changeable covering a wide range of duties.
Working week: 37hours