- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and intergrity when interacting with customers and members of the public.
- To receive customer enquiries by telephone, email and in person..
- To follow appropriate procedures related by key tasks in performance objectives laid out below.
- To establish long term relationships with customers.
- Gibing administrative support to accountants and bookkeepers.
- Handling commercially sensitive and valuble information.
- Maintain complete filling system to support finicial records.
- Establish a friendly and professional rapport with all customers, presenting a positive imression of themselves and the organisation.
- Strive to delight customers throughout their experience with Darlington Business Services, ensuring a correct and total understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Manage and protect prospect and customer information, in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Keeping reception, general offices and kitchen clean and tidy.
- Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls, emails and faxes working to company policy in respect f taking and passing on messages.
Working hours: 35
- Customer service and orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Working experiance of relevant computure applications
- Ability to communicate clearly and unambiguously with customers and other employees and record all such interaction accurately.
- Ability to access and pass information to employees and log accurately the information onto working documents and systems.
- Well Presented in appearance and personal hygiene.
- Enjoy solving problems