Apprentice Administrator Assistant
Richmond DL10 4SX
Property finding and relocation company that assists service personal in house purchase and moving. The successful learner will be training towards becoming a Property Consultant where the employer will train you to find that property which is a needle in a haystack. You will be joining a team of Apprentices gone before you that have worked their way up the ladder enjoying life to the full, working in a fantastic innovated working environment.
The successful candidate will be:
- Dealing with clients
- Answering the telephone
- Researching estate agency websites
- General admin duties
- Providing support to the managing director.
Training to be provided:
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in Maths, English and ICT
- Applicants are required to have excellent communication skills, be able to work alone and also as part of a team and should also possess good organisational skills and sound knowledge in IT.
- It would also be an advantage if you are a driver or taking lessons due to the location and you may need to do some travelling with the role although this is not mandatory.
- Applicants should be friendly and approachable and be able to provide a welcoming atmosphere to visitors.
- You should be hardworking, committed, self motivated, self disciplined and also have excellent time keeping skills.
- A successful candidate should also be looking for a long term career, have an interest in properties and travel, enjoying challenges and also enjoy carrying out research.
Working week- Monday-Friday 9am untill 5pm 37.5hours per week
Weekly wage- £124.00