Apprentice Property Consultant
Working alongside a team of Property Consultants who manage tenancies covering some of the following aspects during the 12 months:
– Inspecting properties
– Completing inspection reports
– Assisting with checkouts at tenancy completion
– Communicating with contractors
– Dealing with ‘lets’ and identifying suitable properties
– Reviewing rent accounts and identifying rent arrears
The role requires someone who is a good communicator, with good attention to detail, punctual and also a positive attitude about their work.
There is a potential for a full time position after the apprenticeship within the company.
This vacancy is based is Percy Street please ensure you can travel to this location before applying.
Required licence or certification
– Driving licence