Business Admin Apprentice
- Preparing, copying and distributing letters, reports, newsletter, etc.
- Using a PC
- Recording of all out-going mail
- Arranging appointments and maintaining diaries
- Receiving and handling telephone enquiries, dealing with queries and providing general information about the school
- Acting as first point of contact for visitors and creating a pleasant reception area
- Maintaining pupil records and assisting in the completing of returns to the LEA, DfES and others, as appropriate
- Helping in compiling documents, including the School Development Plan, School Prospectus, Newsletters etc.
You will be working towards a level 3 Business and Administration qualification.
You may need to complete Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if you have not already achieved these.
Your wage will be £3.50 per hour