Business Admin Apprentice
Brief overview of the role
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will be joining our growing Administration Team in our Darlington office.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50
This exciting role within a regional financial advisory practice requires you to provide support to the administration and marketing team on a day-to day basis with prospect servicing and calling warm leads to generate appointments.
The apprenticeship role will also include:
- Calling providers to ask for information requests.
- Preparing client welcome packs for advisers.
- Managing company stationery.
- Confident in Microsoft Office packages.
- Be keen and enthusiastic.
- The candidate should be confident in a variety of Microsoft Office packages.
- Liaising with prospects/clients on the telephone and regularly updating the CRM system alongside strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- This diverse and challenging role would be suitable for candidates who are proactive and flexible in their approach to work.