Business Admin Apprentice
- Answer telephones and take messages.
- Answer reception, assist secretaries with making appointments.
- Photocopying keeping forms stocked.
- Pink & blue slips to enter into the daybook.
- Making tea & coffee, washing the cups.
- Putting the post up which includes Recorded Deliveries – Franking Machine as well as DX Service completing interlink forms.
- Closing files to be placed in our Archive and recording and updating closed file lists, assisting the Partners with the archive management.
- Typing letter and Fax Cover Sheets.
- Stationery cupboard managed and making orders, liaised with TG.
- Dealing with Petty-cash etc.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Pay: Your wage will be the National Apprenticeship Wage £3.50 per hour