Business Admin Apprentice
Your duties will include:
- Providing support and assistance with the recruitment process
- Processing new starters including chasing necessary recruitment documentation, obtaining references, processing DBS applications and carrying out ID checks
- Issuing of contracts
- Ensuring that all personnel records are kept up to date and maintained in line with industry regulations
- Assisting with the identification of potential staff issues
- Supporting the smooth and efficient administration and running of the HR team
- Handling confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- General administration
Your working hours will be 37hours per week.
Your wage will be the National Apprenticeship Wage £3.50 per hour.