Business Admin Apprentice
- The role of our office is to take calls from our clients by telephone or email, the information is then logged into our customer databases
- Calls are allocated to engineers, when work is complete work sheets are emailed to our office and updated on our database
- If parts are required they are sourced from suppliers, quotes are sent to clients, when authorisation is received parts are ordered
- Once they arrive with us they are passed onto our engineers to return and fit
- Opening of parcels, matching up paperwork and filing will also be part of the role on offer
Your working hours will be 37 hours per week.
Your wage will be the National Apprenticeship Wage £3.70 per hour.