Business Admin Apprentice
- Filing and scanning claim files into paper and electronic storage systems, creating, updating and maintaining spreadsheets: inputting accurate data and producing reports.
- Filtering emails and printing/saving attached documents.
- Creating electronic storage files for Claims information.
- Using Swift and SmartTerm systems to open/close and document claims.
- Answering the telephone and some emails.
- Raising invoice requests and preparing backing documents.
- Preparing and investigating small equipment claims.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook programmes, and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint is desirable.
- The role is designed to give the candidate the potential for progression into handling minor claims.
- We are looking for someone with good communication skills, who is keen and eager to learn.
- Good spelling and grammar.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent customer service.
- Works as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Hard working.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, total of 37.5 hours per week.