Business Admin Apprentice
- Answering phone calls and taking messages.
- Dealing with clients face to face and via the phone/email.
- Dealing with client information.
- Dealing with invoices, personal information, client queries and filing them correctly.
- Transferring and updating existing customer and supplier data.
- Using basic Microsoft packages.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work alone and using own initiative.
- Responsible and reliable as busy small business
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Good people skills and communication skills.
- Well groomed
- Hard working
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm