Business Admin Apprenticeship
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To provide general administrative support including photocopying, filing, receiving inbound and making outbound calls, preparation and sorting incoming and outgoing mail. Inputting new files onto the case management system.
• Preparing Court bundles, service schedules and Bill of costs (training provided)
• Meet and greet Clients and visitors, preparing meeting rooms and refreshments
• Hand delivering and collecting documents / bundles to court or clients in the City.
• Prepare all files for archiving by closing files on Proclaim, arranging write offs where necessary, then boxing all files in preparation for transportation o the offsite storage unit.
• Generally assisting Fee earners with their administrative duties
• Other duties as requested by your line manager and other managers / directors of the business
Your working hours will be 37 hours per week.
Your wage will be the National Apprenticeship Wage £3.50