Business Admin/Customer Service
You will learn a variety of tasks and skills related to this position, including:
- Dealing with telephone and email training course enquiries.
- Advising on course dates and availability.
- Processing course enquiries and bookings.
- Photocopying and scanning documents.
- Liaising with the examinations departments, both internally and externally.
- Update the CRM database with the status of enquiries and customer contact details.
- Prepare marketing and course information packs.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports.
- Liaise with the Operations Department regarding courses.
- To contribute ideas, views and opinions to current and future development of the business.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as determined by the Lead Sales Co-ordinator as appropriate to the general character of the post or the level of responsibility entailed.
Your working hours will be 37.5
Your wage will be the National Apprenticeship Wage £3.50 per hour