Business Administration Apprenticeship
Working within a very busy training department you will learner the ropes when it comes to the general running of a training centre.
- Answering calls.
- Dealing with customers.
- Taking payments.
- Booking on courses.
- Filing and binding.
- Making folders for courses.
- Assisting instructors when needed.
- Downloading/uploading exams from laptops.
- Dealing with invoices and purchase orders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Willing to learn.
- Well groomed.
- Hard working.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, total of 35 hours per week.