DL1 1ST Darlington
This exciting role within a regional financial advisory practice requires you to provide support to the administration and marketing team on a day to day basis with prospect servicing and calling warm leads to generate appointments.
This role will also include:
- Calling providers to ask for information requests
- Preparing client welcome packs for advisers
- Managing company stationery
Training to be provided:
- NVQ Level 2 Business Admin
- Functional skills in Maths English and ICT
The candidate should be confident in a variety of Microsoft Office packages, liaising with prospects/clients on the telephone and regularly updating the CRM system alongside strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
Working week- Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm 37.5 hours per week.
Weekly wage- £125.00