CREDIT CONTROL APPRENTICE
A world leading producer of outdoor power products, based in Newton Aycliffe, currently seeking an enthusiastic apprentice to work in our fast paced accounts receivable department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working for an established and world renowned brand.
The successful candidate will be responsible for :
- Monitoring and following up debtors balances on a daily basis
- Direct contact with customers to clear debt
- Managing new account requests including, checking credit limits, setting up accounts on ledger and ensuring account is appropriately approved.
- Reviewing credit limits on a regular basis to reduce risk of bad debt
- Liaising with sales managers and agents to keep informed of account activity
- Sending out invoices and statements
- Efficiently dealing with external and internal information requests
- Maintenance of databases and reports
- Providing commentary to the business on debt and DSO.
- Assisting with ad hoc filing and other office duties
The successful candidate must be self-motivated with a positive attitude. Other desirable skills include:
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility to meet the business needs
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C or above