Customer Adviser Apprentice
Middlesbrough TS1 3QW
The successful candidate would be expected to promote the benefits of leading an active and healthy lifestyle to individuals in the local community through describing and discussing the range of activities available in the local area.
- Sign people onto our free memberships
- Explain how our system works in practice
- Use the tools available to describe the user journey, giving examples of how it works
- Complete registration forms via Ipad/tablet device
- Capture prospects details on the device provided and register them with an account
- Arrange a follow up call with the client at a convenient time
- Help the client to use our online system
- Maintain good relationship with client over the next twelve months as their account manager
- Your target is to help and encourage each of your clients to engage with local fitness classes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Resilient and Flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to overcome objections and provide an appropriate and professional response
- Computer literate with usual business packages
- Emotionally Mature
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Polite and helpful at all times when dealing with customers.
Working hours- 37 hours per week.
Wage- National Apprenticeship Wage £3.40 per hour.