Customer Service/Business Admin Apprentice
Main Responsibilities/duties following training:
- Customer Paperwork Upload
- Speaking to Customers on telephone
- Provide ETA’s to customer
- Answering incoming calls to the business
- Distribution customer job input
- Assisting with POD requests
- Effective use of customer contact database
- Develop skills required by customer service department’s
- Administrative support for customer service
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team reporting initially to the Customer Service Team Leader and the Commercial Supervisor. The successful candidate has the opportunity of gaining a full time Customer Service Executive salaried position at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Looking for someone with a high level of IT skills, goof attitude, maturity and dynamism, who is able to work on their own initiative. Organisation is key, the successful candidate will possess the ability to priortise a wide variety of daily duties effectively to completion. You will be expected to handle, at times, challenging telephone enquiries.
The role is based on 40 working hours per week with 25 days annual holiday entitlement.