Digital Marketing Apprentice
This is an exciting job role in a rapidly expanding company to become part of a hardworking, fun loving team in a business with great values. The candidate must be motivated to succeed in their own role and have excellent communication skills and a great attention to detail. The candidate will be expected to use initiative and always complete work to the highest possible standard. This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience with support from our in-house designers.
Skills / Requirements.
Must be proficient / willing to learn (but not limited to) the following:
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
- Orderwise (order management system).
- Great Customer Service
Skills to include:
- Logo Design
- Image formatting (Jpeg, DST, EMB, AI, EPS)
- Creating visual proofs using stock clothing images and customer artwork.
- Strong IT knowledge.
Key Duties will include.
- Creating visual proofs for orders (30%)
- Dealing with customers whilst having artwork and sample embroidery swatches approved etc.
- Formatting artwork for production purposes.
- Dealing with subcontractors with regards to designs / print.
You will be working towards a level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing and will need to complete Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if required.
Your working hours will be 37.5 hours per week.
Apprenticeship Wage £3.50 per hour.