Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship (will also have elements of sales and customer service)
The apprentice be coached and mentored by the company’s in-house and external marketing experts and can expect to gain on the job experience in many aspects of digital marketing and marketing planning. You will be expected to have a keen interest in using digital platforms and work with the Marketing team to find innovative ways to boost the company’s presence online.
The individual will be specifically working as part of the internal marketing team, assisting them with marketing training courses and assisting in the recruiting of new training providers wishing to sell through the online gateway, tasks included but not limited to are listed below, full training will be given:
- Email marketing
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Advertising Management
- Website Management and Analysis
- Market Research
- Development of Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Content Marketing
- SEO and Pay-Per-Click
In addition to this the candidate will be expected to assist with the company’s customer service activites and assist in the day to day business admin tasks.
- – Dealing with telephone and email training course enquiries.
- – Advising on course dates and availability.
- – Uploading course sessions and information onto the websites back-end admin system.
- – Processing course enquiries and bookings.
- – Liaising with external training providers.
- – Update the CRM database with the customer contact details.
- – Prepare marketing and training course information packs.
- – To contribute ideas, views and opinions to current and future development of the business.
- – Undertake other duties and responsibilities as determined by the Directors and Marketing department as appropriate to the general character of the post
Wage: £3.50 per hour for the first year.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (0900-1700, 30 minutes lunch break)
Driving Licence would be an advantage.
- Computer Literate (Apple Mac experience advantageous)
- To be able to work efficiently and as part of a team
- Familiarisation of Social Media platforms
GCSE grade A*- C in Math’s and English (or equivalent).
- Self Motivated