Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Brief overview of the role:
To carry out general digital marketing duties on a daily basis. This will include team work, creativity and hard work.
- Answering calls and transferring to relevant parties.
- Daily management of social media channels – Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Development and execution of social campaigns.
- Assist with setting up social ad & e-campaigns.
- Ability to produce daily/weekly unique, creative ideas for social customer engagement.
- Taking part in meetings with brands and actively engage with management on campaign objectives.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good attitude and genuine enthusiasm for marketing.
- Ability to work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Eagerness and willing to learn and progress.
- Well groomed.
- Hard working.
- Willing to learn.
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.