Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Full Job Description:
- To also assist with general marketing tasks as and when required.
- To provide support for marketing and direct mail including the creation and preparation of marketing material
- To support the running of the business with administrative support
- Maximise social media and other channels usage to increase brand awareness
- Day to day maintenance of the company’s website
- Help maintain accurate product data on all products
- Use SEO to improve google rankings
- Create informative and compelling content for use across digital media
- Meeting timescales for preparing marketing material
- To provide full administrative support to the sales team
- To ensure that back office system is up to date and daily tasks actioned
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Willing to learn
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Well groomed
Hours of work:
35 Hours per week.
£122:50 a week.