You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Working in an existing team of technical experts.
- Providing technical support to customers face-to-face.
- Dealing with customers at the front of the shop.
- Hardware repairs.
- Booking in and out jobs.
- Carrying out any additional duties as required by the Technical Manager.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and determined nature
- Ability to work well under pressure & work to given deadlines and targets
- Organised and Proactive
- Demonstrable experience and ability working with computers in a variety of waysSalary, hours and benefits:
- £138 per week
- Full time (37.5 Hours per week)
Location and Travel:
This role is located in central Tynemouth / North Shields with easy Metro transport access.