Internet Marketing Apprentice
We have an opportunity for a dedicated Graphic/Web Design Apprentice to join our team. You will work with our senior creatives to assist with design tasks for a range of projects and clients. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop a career in the Media Industry and gain some agency experience.
Description The applicant must have a passion for digitally created Media and preferably have a keen and solid understanding of industry standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite mainly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator & video editing software. They need to understand basic HTML and CSS, though on the job training will be provided.
The projects may cover a wide range of marketing initiatives, such as email campaigns and websites, print, magazine adverts to social media.
Profile • experience in a Design / Multimedia based discipline
• Ideally, have an understanding of WordPress or a similar CRM system.
• Be able to create great video and have a understanding of editing software.
• Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives
• Produce graphic files that meet with the specifications of production (size, format, etc)
• Design for digital media (web, user interface, user experience)
• Demonstrate layout and typography skills
• Manipulate/edit images for print and website
• Source images
• Create and adjust digital images
• Show strong attention to detail and commitment to quality – while always meeting deadlines
• Provide customer service
• Self-motivated to learn new Web skills and stay up to date with the industry
• A proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude