Internet Marketing Apprenticeship
We have an opportunity for a dedicated Internet marketing Apprentice to join our team. You will work with our senior creatives to assist with design tasks for a range of projects and clients. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop a career in the Media Industry and gain some agency experience.
The applicant must have a passion for digitally created Media and preferably have a keen and solid understanding of industry standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite mainly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator & video editing software. They need to understand basic HTML and CSS, though on the job training will be provided. The projects may cover a wide range of marketing initiatives, such as email campaigns and websites, print, magazine adverts to social media.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives
- Produce graphic files that meet with the specifications of production (size, format, etc)
- Design for digital media (web, user interface, user experience)
- Demonstrate layout and typography skills
- Manipulate/edit images for print and website
- Source images
- Create and adjust digital images
- Provide customer service
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.00