Working within the surgery dealing with repairs of laptops, printers and internal systems. You will also deal with IT admin.
- Assisting IT administrator with any IT queries that they get throughout the day eg. Printer problems.
- Repairing printers, laptops, and computers etc.
- Assisting IT administrator with reports that are built are processed on our clinical system to extract data and identify work streams that need to be done in the practice.
- Learning and assisting with our target driven quality outcomes framework that we strive to achieve each year.
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of ITP
- Communication Skills
- Time keeping
- Hard working
GCSE grades C or above.
Training to be provided:
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- Functional Skills
Monday to Friday 9-5pm
National Apprentice Wage £131.25