Stockton on Tees
We are looking for a very confident, outspoken apprentice. You will be joining the IT team to offer support to the full company on any issues regarding. IT.
- Checking and updating of backup emails and spreadsheets
- Prepping of new machines ready for delivery
- General workshop jobs
- Assisting other engineers with manageable tasks
- Any other help desk requirements as necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a ‘people person’
- Good IT skills with Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Hard working
£131:25 a week.
Hours of work:
37.5 Hours per week.