Material Planning Apprentice
- To assist in the day to day management of the Materials and Factory planning department along with any administration functions.
- Support the Material and Factory Planning department
- Data entry and producing reports for data analysis
- General Department Administration
- To train in all aspects of department functions
- Ongoing training and development
Additional skills/Qualifications required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Min of 5 GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English (essential
Ideally the successfully candidate will be:
- Practicable and flexible
- Punctual and organised
- A good team player
Your working hours will be 37.5 hours week week and your wage will be the National Apprenticeship Wage £3.50 per hour.