Medical Receptionist Apprentice
To provide courteous and effective reception/telephone/back office duties for the practice, ensuring an efficient and professional image is maintained at all times.
Responsible for providing reception support to the practice including back office support ensuring the office runs with a degree of accuracy and efficiency.
Key Result Areas
- Receiving patients in a pleasant and efficient manner
- Making appointments for patients
- Telephone exchange– making appointments, taking messages answering queries.
- To receive and record requests for home visits referring to the GP if necessary.
- To be proficient in the use of the clinical computer system and to update patient records when requested
- To send and receive communications by fax
- Photocopying patient noes following practice protocol
- To prepare the incoming and outgoing mail
- Scanning and filing using the electronic mail system
- Be a good team member – fit in, be flexible and contribute to the changing needs of the office.
- To be familiar with all office protocols and emergency procedures, ie fire alarms, medical emergencies
- Any other duties as specified by the Practice Manager/Office Manager.
SALARY: £3.50 per hour plus funding for weekly bus pass
HOURS OF WORK: 37 hours per week. Flexibility is required to ensure continuity of service, hours between 8.00am and 6.00pm.