- To provide administrative support to all departments, ensuring work is carried out to the agreed high standards.
- To provide full administration and secretarial support to the business.
- Ordering of all office stationery / kitchen consumables.
- Distribution of incoming mail and ensure all outgoing mail is processed ready for collection.
- To greet and ensure all visitors are made to feel welcome and organise catering when needed.
- To assist with the smooth running of booking accommodation, taxis and car hire as and when required.
- To book meeting rooms as and when required and to ensure meeting rooms are kept tidy at all times, reporting any repairs that are needed.
- Responsible for setting up conference calls & use of proxima when needed.
Your working hours will be 37.5 hours per week and you will receive National Apprenticeship Wage £3.50 per hour.