- This is a customer facing role.
- To manage and update on a daily basis the Company Website, Social Media and electronic communications
- To assist in maintaining the effectiveness and efficiency of all sales and marketing functions.
- To update and administer the Company Website, social media and electronic communications on a daily basis.
- To maintain accurate and up to date records in the Admin base Sales Database program and follow up quotations
- To plan and maintain marketing and e-marketing activities including planning and attending exhibitions, Open Weekends and other promotional events.
- To visit Company Installations and photograph and prepare case studies and upload to the website and social media and maintain a photographic library of projects.
- To visit installations and plan and carry out local marketing activities.
- To ensure that all incoming and outgoing telephone calls are logged appropriately and handled in line with operational procedures.
- To maintain the sales filing systems and procedures in an effective manner to ensure that information is stored and can be retrieved efficiently.
- To provide refreshments, as appropriate, for visitors to the Premises and maintain the refreshment preparation area in a clean and organised manner.
- To provide administrative cover, in the absence of other colleagues, for such operational tasks and duties required to maintain the smooth running of the Company.
Wage: £3.50 per hour.