Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice
Middlesbrough TS2 1BB
As well as on hand mentoring from our employer’s team of experts you will also receive first class training and a desirable salary package.
Duties you will be involved in will include:
- Creating and posting content on the company’s different social media platforms.
- Updating the company’s website.
- Collating marketing data and running reports accordingly.
- Reporting and updating your line manager with new marketing trends.
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Good time management skills
- Organised, friendly and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Preferably 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
- Passion for IT
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Wage: National Apprenticeship Wage £3.40 per hour.