Social Media Apprentice
Duties will include:
- Updating all social media platforms.
- Learner to answer the telephone and liaise with staff/clients to assist in the delivery of services.
- Increase our online presence.
- Updating company website.
- Marketing campaigns
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Attend and undertake learning and development as required.
- Promote and ensure the good reputation of the organisation.
- Carry out and other tasks reasonably assigned to you.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Able to use social media platforms.
- Attention to detail
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm, total of 37 hours per week.