The Trainee Administrator / Resource will provide a range of administration support to our consultants, clients and candidates.
- Complete general office duties as required e.g. answering telephones, managing email inboxes & post, meeting & greeting people who walk in
- Support consultants in Sourcing, selecting and screening candidates
- Post job adverts using vacancy poster, major job boards, Linked in, Facebook and twitter platforms
- Carry out new starter check in / induction activity to support consultants
- Deal with candidate enquiries and direct to the appropriate person if needed
- Updating WHURKs CRM data for consultants on client and candidate information
- Sending out specific material to support our sales & marketing
- Support payroll requirements
- Updating our jobs window
- Any additional ad hoc tasks as required by the business
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- 5 GCSE’s grade A-C
Hours of work:
- Standard hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Flexibility is required dependent on business needs.