Web Developer Apprentice
Middlesbrough TS6 6XH
The Apprentice will have a passion for Web Development and assist with our in-house creative work including, Web Design, Application Development and Graphics Design.
Specific development skills the graduate should have:
- Basic command line use
Skills/knowledge that will help, but they should learn all of this during the placement:
- Version control using GIT
- Server maintenance/management
- Experience using vagrant development environments
- Domain DNS record management
- Grunt task runner
- Twig template engine
Helping code up ongoing projects, learning more about working with designers who will be supplying graphics for the websites we developing.
Our ideal apprentice will excel in the following areas:
- Previous experience of Web & Graphic Design
- CSS/HTML skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Creativity/artistic flair
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good work ethic
We are looking for a confident individual who:
- Is enthusiastic
- Is motivated
- Has a keen attention to detail
- Is creative
- Able to work in a team or individually
- Has a professional outlook
Working hours will be 37.5 hours per week.
Wage is the National Apprenticeship Wage £3.40 per hour.