L3 Cyber Security
Flexible online delivery
Free (based on eligibility)
Dedicated tutor support
The purpose of the Level 3 Certificate in Cyber Security is to provide you with sector awareness. It will provide you with a chance to develop knowledge and skills relating to cyber security practices with the view to seeking new employment or proceeding to further study in the area.
Knowledge and skills will be developed throughout completion of the following units:
• Understand Cyber Security Principles
• Threat Intelligence in Cyber Security
• Cyber Security Testing, Vulnerabilities and Controls
• Cyber Security Incident Response
• Understand Legislation and Ethical Conduct Within Cyber Security
• Professional Skills and Behaviours for Cyber Security
This course is a flexible online course. You will receive online support from a dedicated tutor.
The course is nationally recognised and accredited by NCFE; on successful completion, you be awarded a Level 3 Certificate in Cyber Security Practices.
To be eligible for the course you will need to meet the criteria listed below:
• Aged 19+
• Must live in Tees Valley
• You must not have a previous level 3 qualification
Register your interest or ask further questions by completing the form below: