L1 Health and Safety
Flexible online delivery
Free (based on eligibility)
Dedicated tutor support
This course is a fun and engaging way to provide a basic introduction to health and safety in the workplace that will help set you apart from other job candidates.
It contains a mixture of both theoretical and practical activities that help to stimulate and build interpersonal skills such as confidence, teamwork and communication.
What the course covers:
* Key terms used in health and safety
* Duties of employers and employees
* Main hazards and risks in the workplace
* Benefits of good housekeeping
* Health and safety signs and their meanings
* Personal protective equipment and its use
* Welfare facilities that should be provided
* The importance of personal hygiene
* The purpose of first aid provision
* Reporting of health and safety incidents
This course is a flexible online course. You will receive online support from a dedicated tutor.
As a result of completing the course, you will receive a Level 1 Certificate in Health and Safety
The course also covers different aspects of Health and Safety, making it perfect for those starting thier careers, or simply those who are willing to take a next step in their career.
To enrol on this course for free, you must be either:
Currently employed & have a home postcode within the County Durham area OR
Currently employed by a business located within the Tees Valley area
Register your interest or ask further questions by completing the form below: