Business Admin Apprentice
Swale Scaffolding Limited is a growing independent scaffolding firm operating throughout the North East of England and Nationally. We are currently looking to recruit a business admin apprentice to join their team.
- Answering the telephone within 2 rings, passing calls through, taking messages and emailing to the relevant person
- Typing – All letters, estimates, invoices and all other correspondences for all Directors/Management Team
- Dealing with customers that come into reception courteously and informing relevant person/persons of them. Updating the Sign IN/Out for all Visitors plus offering tea/coffee if necessary (No tradesman, appointments only)
- Filling and indexing – making sure all job files are made up and basic information are logged in them. Making sure all indexes are up to date at all times i.e. estimate files – to be completed at the end of each day
- The post – envelopes to be stamped 1st or 2nd class, to be checked with person creating letters
- Accepting deliveries and informing relevant person of delivery
- Archiving – to be carried out periodically
- Enveloping invoices, statements and all other correspondence
- Inputting of Net testing certificates, repairs and logging correctly on the spreadsheets
- Emailing a list to SLR & SKS of drivers/attendance etc. and updating the attendance registers daily. Completing return to work interview forms for the relevant contracts manager for their completion
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and be an excellent time-keeper.
This is a busy role and you will be expected to turn work around promptly and to a high standard, be well organised and be able to prioritise your workload efficiently. Must be able to get to and from work.