Business Admin Apprentice
ITEC North East have an exciting opportunity become available with clients NFU Mutual.
Acquire and maintain knowledge of NFU Mutual General Insurance products and sit on line assessment tests to gain product licences and maintain own knowledge and skills to sell professionally and compliantly, delivering a consistently good experience to customers to meet the requirements and standards of NFU Mutual, Training and Competency Scheme and our regulators
- Generating new prospects and promote the business.
- Review, amend, and advise upon customer general requirements and support the agency, covering other roles as needed to maintain required levels of customer service and to contribute to the effective and efficient running of the office.
- Identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers.
- Deal customers over the phone and online.
- You will managing all aspects of business admin such as filing, data entry, photocopying, responding to e-mails, post, and all other general aspects of business administration.
- Drivers licence is desirable
- Computer literate
- Customer service
- Hard working
- Team player
You will be required to travel from different offices to carry out training throughout the company to help with your progression so own transport would be desirable. Some training maybe held at York.
To apply for this vacancy you can complete our online application at https://apply.itecne.co.uk/