Business Administration Apprenticeship
We are seeking an organised and proactive business admin apprentice to join our team at Langdales Estates & Lettings.
You will work directly with our office staff to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently & effectively implemented.
As an apprentice for Langdales Estates & Lettings you will be doing the following:
- Answering telephones and being the first point of contact in the office.
- Cash handling.
- Helping to arrange viewings.
- Data input
- Liaising with building contractors and tradespeople.#
- Arranging maintenance jobs and necessary annual safety checks to be carried out.
- Keeping records of property repairs and queries.
- Updating websites
- Desired Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Knowledge of IT
- Customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.