Business Administration Apprenticeship
Early Learning Partnership is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to work alongside the team as a Business Administration apprentice supporting the operations of the organisation in their South Shields office.
As an Apprentice for Early Learning Partnership /you will be expected to do the following:
- Ordering stationery and other items
- Answering the telephone and directing calls/relaying messages as required
- Assisting the office team with daily duties when required
- Reception cover
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships with clients, outside agencies and employees
- Good Maths and English Skills
- Well presented with a friendly manner
- A positive approach to work
- Confident and friendly personality
- good team player
- Reliable and punctual
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.