Business Administration Apprenticeship
One of our clients are giving someone the fantastic opportunity to become their new Business Administration Apprentice to assist with the following tasks:
- Answering/making phone calls
- Sending/receiving emails
- Filing/ organizing of paper or electronic-based documents/delivery notes etc
- Management of Office Supplies (Printer ink/toner, Stamps, Paper etc.
- Housekeeping Supplies (Cleaning supplies, tea/coffee, etc.)
- Assisting with raising Sales invoices
- Updating In-house databases
- Updating Databases.
- Assisting with project filing.
- Note taking at meetings.
- Assisting the Operations Director and Project Manager.
- Stock checking, ordering, and delivery arrangements.
- Assisting with Event planning (venues, accommodation, and travel arrangements).
- Assisting with business networking events.
- Good Organisation Skills
- Good Telephone Manner
- Ability to improvise and adapt to changing priorities
- Sense of humour
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take ownership of tasks and problems.
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.