Business Administration Apprenticeship
A brief overview of the role:
Are you looking for a remarkable opportunity with an outstanding Estate Agency? Would you relish the chance to get involved in new tenancy administration and gain further insight into property management? You’ll also get the chance to support both tenants and the business in multiple ways and receive significant time invested in your training too!
Working on the new tenancies team this is an administrative support role. Apprentices will gain further insight into property management being based in this part of the office and may need to provide support to other departments as required. This is an employer who invests huge amounts of time and training into their staff, placing great value upon growing from within, having already promoted several former apprentices to senior positions within the business offering new and exciting challenges each day.
- Providing administration support to full-time members of staff within our New Tenancies, Property Management and Lettings and Sales team
- Dealing with customers over the phone and in the office
- Answering any email enquiries
- Handling both landlord and tenant enquiries
- Taking rental payments including chasing of arrears
- Referencing requests (producing and chasing)
- Creating deeds tenancy agreements
- Other roles and responsibilities where appropriate
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Good keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Numerate and Literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and good attention to detail
(Full training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Well presented
- Comfortable working with figures
- Reliable and punctual
- Proactive and the ability to show initiative
- Ambitious and desire to develop
- Eager to learn
If you would like to read up on more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/4475-business-and-administration#tab=information or https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.