Business Administration Apprenticeship
Able UK is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as a Trainee Office Administrator. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
- Write out manual clock cards and date them.
- Arrange clock cards into numerical order to issue to site employees.
- Sort and number manual timesheets.
- Scan vehicle log information to head office.
- Scan and email absence and holiday forms to the payroll department.
- File clock cards, timesheets, vehicle log information.
- With supervision, prepare the weekly payroll spreadsheet and submit to the Payroll department by the deadline.
- Update weekly zero incident procedure spreadsheet
- Develop an understanding of various elements required to complete
weekly wages in its entirety.
- Basic typing.
- Produce/update spreadsheets using Excel.
- Prepare meeting room when required.
- Assist/prepare tender files.
- Assist with taking minutes in meetings.
- Take calls and messages.
- Making drinks for staff and visitors.
- Any other tasks required by Management.
- Excellent IT proficiency
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Diligent and motivated
- Outgoing and personable
- Able to use initiative
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.