Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are delighted to be working Green Energy Consulting, a hugely successful and relentlessly growing business based in Gateshead; in their search for multiple Business Administration Apprentices to join their thriving team. You will gain a huge variety of general office experience in administration and gain valuable sector knowledge.
We are looking for a dynamic apprentice to work for a progressive company based in Gateshead.
This is a varied position, therefore, you will gain general office experience in administration and gain valuable energy sector knowledge.
It is vital that you have good Microsoft Excel capability and are willing to learn new skills.
The role will suit someone who wants to work in a fast paced and busy environment and within a role that is changeable covering a wide range of duties.
- Typing various documents/letters/reports as required
- Manage and maintain data, ensuring it is up to date
- Liaising with energy suppliers via telephone to confirm accurate details
- Producing reports using MS Packages
- Diary and email management
- First port of call for all telephone enquires
- General administrative duties such as filing and photocopying
- Basic finance tasks such as payments and invoicing
- Any additional duties requested by your line manager
- Good computer skills, including experience of working with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a good telephone manner
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency
- Punctual with great time management
- Flexibility as the role may involve covering administration duties within other departments
The successful applicant will be:
- A fantastic team player whilst maintaining the ability to work independently on their own initiative
- Hard working with the drive to learn and progress in the role
- Well mannered and able to offer excellent service to stakeholders at all levels
If you would like to read up on more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.