Business Administration Apprenticeship
A brief overview of the role:
ITEC North East are delighted to be working with Aapna Services in their search for a Business Administration Level 3 apprentice to join a very well established team. The role is ideally suited to strong communicators who are confident in their ability to work well as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
Experience in word and Excel necessary.
- Communication within Aapna i.e. answering the telephone, finding out who is calling and being able to put the call through to the right person. If nobody is available in that department, take a message and ensure the message is passed on
- Produce any letters, forms needed for the company and ensure these are filed in the relevant file
- Retrieve files when necessary, learning the difference between the different departments i.e. Home Care, LD Group, Ladies Group and Admin
- Ensure files created are filled with the correct documents per the master list being created
- Keep the drawer updated
- Attend staff meetings and take minutes on the 1st Tuesday of the month
- Minutes to be passed to Admin who will read and pass on the CEO – All minutes must be filed, attendance register is created for each meeting and attendees sign in on the register
- Ensure everything is filed in a poly pocket and in the correct file
- Enter mail in the black file, date stamp mail received and pass to the relevant person
- Create a log of the stationery drawers and sign out any of the larger items to relevant personnel. As and when the stock goes below a level i.e. 2/3 then speak to Admin regarding reordering
- Help with organising events within the company, this could involve going out with the LD group or arranging a function for the ladies
- Help when these events are being held and write a blog about the events of the day
- Read the Health and Safety manual and ensure everything is followed through
- Check emails regularly as this is our main point of communication
- Customer Service is ongoing throughout our business, check who comes in the door, ask them if they have an appointment and directions to the correct department
- Help where needed is always appreciated
- Help the finance officer with spreadsheets necessary at month end and 4 weekly comparisons
- Assist Homecare department as and when necessary with filing, checking files etc
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time keeping
If you would like to read up on more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/4475-business-and-administration#tab=information or https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.