Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC NE is looking for an ambitious and hardworking Business Administration Apprentice on behalf of a growing property company based in Washington, Tyne & Wear. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a vast array of tasks including marketing, customer service, office administration and invoicing. Whilst there isn’t a strong public transport service to the area, the business is very easily accessed via car so applications from drivers are particularly welcome. Sound good? Then apply below and one of our team will be in touch with more info soon!
Fenix Property Limited are looking for a vibrant apprentice to join their growing team. The role of Business Administrator Apprentice will involve understanding the business as a whole, and supporting with a variety of admin responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Where appropriate answering both internal and external calls
- Keep the general office filing system up to date
- Assisting the wider team with general administration duties
- Respond to any queries/support requests from all internal and external stakeholders
- Attend, organise and prepare documentation, agendas and minutes for the meeting if required
- Understanding the principles of business document productions and information management within the department
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues
- To effectively communicate in a business environment
- Completion and issuing of reports as and when required by the team
- Good computer skills, including experience of working with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a good telephone manner
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency
- Punctual with great time management
- Flexibility as the role may involve covering administration duties within other departments
The successful applicant will be:
- A fantastic team player whilst maintaining the ability to work independently on their own initiative
- Hard working with the drive to learn and progress in the role
- Well mannered and able to offer excellent service to stakeholders at all levels
If you would like to read up on more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.