Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Sofa Italia in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice. As a Business Administration Apprentice with Sofa Italia, you will perform a wide range of administrative duties.
Duties will be administration duties, including some data entry, speaking with suppliers and liaising with delivery companies by phone and email, you will be responsible for dealing with clients, customers and companies we work alongside.
General office and warehouse administration:
• Manual handling duties
• Creating manifests to provide labels for delivery teams.
• Data entry – Training on Sage50 included
• Speaking with suppliers and liaising with delivery companies by phone and email
• Using on a daily basis Microsoft word and excel including formulas for reporting.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at grades A-C (or predicted)
- Good communication skills
- The ability and willingness to learn quickly
- A helpful and professional approach
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/~/media/cityandguilds-site/documents/apprenticeships/emerging/new%20factsheets/j410687_new_factsheet_business_administrator_210318%20pdf.ashx.