Business Administration Apprenticeship
Muckle is looking to recruit a new Business Administration Apprentice to join their growing business. The selected candidate will help provide a range of general office, administration, telephony, reception services and operational support to groups and individuals within the firm.
- Handle and process effectively all incoming calls in a timely, professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Welcome, all clients and visitors to the firm in a timely, professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Undertake various routine administrative tasks, such as – Photocopying and binding of documents and plans – Routine maintenance and support of photocopiers – Scanning of documents – Filing – Stock control and replenishment of stationery and branded stationery items – Deliveries to and collections from external organisations
- Post related duties including – Opening, processing, sorting and distributing all incoming post/DX – Collecting, sorting and preparation of all outgoing post/DX – Liaison with external courier services – Taking deliveries by hand as and when required – Forwarding faxes to the appropriate recipient.
- Records management: – Archiving and retrieval of information using appropriate systems.
- General facilities tasks (responsibility for the tidiness of your own workspace and the general office environment including communal resource areas and kitchen facilities).
- To ensure the business lounge is maintained to the highest standards: o Meeting rooms to be regularly checked and any defects are reported immediately; o Prepare and clear down meeting rooms before and after meetings, and o Publications and newspapers to be kept up to date.
- Preparation/provision of refreshments and other catering requirements for meetings and visitors to the designated meeting room and at the time specified.
- Provide general support in a professional, courteous and helpful manner to internal staff and external clients.
- Maintain confidentiality of all client and other sensitive information whilst under your control.
- High standard of interpersonal and communication skills, especially in the context of client service
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work flexibly and respond to a changing environment
- Either has, be working towards or prepared to study NVQ level 2 in business administration or customer service
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of the services which the firm delivers
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.