Business Administration Apprenticeship
Ford castle adventure is looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to carry out all aspects of general admin such as answering the phones, emails meeting and greeting clients, data entry and other duties as and when needed.
The role will involve 4 days per week in the office, assisting mainly in the admin department. Key jobs will include:
- Dormitory allocations
- Writing itineraries
- Liaising with schools (phone and email)
- Booking external activities and excursions
- Coach requests
- Assisting with the admin of HR/Recruitment
- Assisting with marketing, where necessary
Main duties at the Castle would involve:
- Assisting with activities
- Helping with meeting school groups
- Assisting with changeovers
- Any appropriate administration tasks that link to head office work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with people at all different levels
- Computer literate
- Hard working
- Have a great personality as you will be working with someone every day
If you would like to read up on more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.