Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are excited to be working with Stray Aid in their search for a fantastic apprentice to support their vital work in the region. You’ll get the chance to establish good customer relations as the first point of contact, represent Stray Aid and to complete reception and related administrative tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
Main purpose of post.
To establish good customer relations as the first point of contact in representing Stray Aid and to complete reception duties and related administrative tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Answer all phone calls promptly, politely and in accordance with Stray Aid procedures
- Promptly relay all messages/enquiries to the relevant person
- Greet all visitors, making contact with them and creating an inviting, friendly feel to the Centre
- Report any concerns in reception cover to the Management Team
- Maintain good administrative systems in the reception area
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Hard working and a team player
- A methodical approach to working practices
- Able to problem solve and work on your own initiative
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Good, clear written English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work with, support and develop volunteers
- A basic understanding of dog welfare requirements
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Reliable and flexible
- Conscientious and diligent with a keen willingness to learn
If you would like to read up on more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.