Business Administration Apprenticeship
A Star Accountancy Ltd is actively in search of a new Business Administration Apprentice to join their busy accountancy practice. As an Apprentice with A Star Accountancy, you will perform a wide range of administration tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
- Become prepared and knowledgable within the working environment and work towards gaining a Level 3 Apprenticeship as a Business Administrator.
- To gain relevant work-based Apprenticeship in a Business Administration environment.
- To support and assist in the provision of administrative service to the designated department. This will include data input, storage and retrival of data, filing. handling of the post and dealing with telephone enquiries.
- To work under the guidance of a high-quality administration service to the various departments within the trust.
- To attend and participate in structured teaching/theory sessions to gain the identified educational framework to a Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Liaise with external and external customers on general administration queries.
- Knowledge of IT
- Customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.