Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Ability Supplies in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice. As a Business Administration Apprentice with Ability Supplies, you will perform a wide range of administrative duties.
You will be involved in lots of different tasks and be trained and supported to work in the following areas:
- basic finance/bookkeeping
- answering and making calls
- creating posters and labels for the store
- supporting the Store and Warehouse Teams
- setting up and supporting meetings
- dealing with the post
- ordering stationery
- general admin and purchasing support
- project support
- stock control / reorders
- IT support
- warehouse inventories
- a minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at grades A-C (or predicted)
- good communication skills
- the ability and willingness to learn quickly
- a helpful and professional approach
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/~/media/cityandguilds-site/documents/apprenticeships/emerging/new%20factsheets/j410687_new_factsheet_business_administrator_210318%20pdf.ashx.