Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Bulk Tainer Logistics in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice. As a Business Administration Apprentice with Bulk Tainer Logistics, you will perform a wide range of administrative duties.
- Daily checks of all depot stock list to ensure the BTL system is accurate in terms of equipment location and status
- Liaise closely with Tank Planner and Truck Planners in regard to equipment availability and M and R / testing requirements
- Manage the availability of equipment under repair / new tanks and ensure depots keep on track of pre-agreed timescales for repairs/availabilities whilst keeping the BTL system live in regard to tank status
- Add new tanks to the BTL system (both BTL own and selected 3rd party) through obtaining at least the minimum required information
- Keeping tank information correct in the BTL system and departmental spreadsheets
- Assist with invoice processing of the M and R supplier base and with your team, ensure all invoices are actioned within the required timeframe
- Separation of the job invoices to be processed through the BTL system and non-jobs invoices, recording and capturing their values via the agreed process
- Evaluate and approve estimates for items such as, but not limited to, vacuum tests, pressure tests, seal replacement whilst escalating any non-approved estimates to the M and R Manager
- Highlight to customer service and pricing teams any incorrect price information held by the company
- Competent in the use of I.T. system, outlook, excel etc.
- A reasonable level of mathematics and ability to perform basic calculations
- Ability and willingness to study and learn
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Communicate with various departments to achieve common goals
- Consistently accurate and keen attention to detail
- Excellent team player demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
- Attention to detail
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/~/media/cityandguilds-site/documents/apprenticeships/emerging/new%20factsheets/j410687_new_factsheet_business_administrator_210318%20pdf.ashx.